Monday, November 9, 2009

HOME

Thank you all for your patience with the lack of posts, we've been super swamped trying to put everything together. I've been in the darkroom cave developing wheelbarrows full of film.
We're looking for a place to show (art, photos, and writing) and if anybody out there (in olympia-land?) has a good space for this, hit us up. If not, we'll have to do it in an alley or something.
Here are some photos for your patience.

on the streets of ess eff

Dolores Park


Sweating 'crete in Glacier



A marijuana trimmer in Garberville, CA



fun stuff
Allright friends, it's back to work for me.

3 comments:

  1. sowait you're home now? funny I haven't gotten my postcard or letter yet - or my bling in the mail... also, try getting on skype once and a while so I can talk to my best friend.

    ReplyDelete