Monday, October 12, 2009

We've made it to PORTLAND

My favorite thing about any city is its graffiti. I love the systems that move graffiti artists across the globe - I love finding the same writers in different cities, it's like I can follow their story as I make my own. I love the illegality of graffiti, I'm always perplexed at how any form of creativity could be illegal - and thrive while so viciously hounded by authorities and condemned by the majority of society.

The graffiti in Portland is sick.


Here's a photo I shot on the way out of Olympia at the Free Wall. Every wall should be a "free wall".

1 comment:

  1. I loves yous!

    please get liz some damn leggings before those gorgeous stems of hers fall off. what a tragedy that would be.

    spice up your life,
    morgan

    ReplyDelete